The Fork Stables is a coaching/training center for 3 Day Event Riders of all levels. The stable is a working competition barn committed to excellent development of quality horses and riders.
The Fork offers world class facilities that include:
- Quality all-weather arenas
- 15-stall barn
- Cross-country course, designed by Captain Mark Phillips
- Galloping facilities
- Lessons available with Dana Cooke
- Horse sales
These features, combined with a knowledgeable staff to care for and train the horses on a daily basis, make the Fork Stables a prime environment for horses to learn, train, and prepare for competition.
The Fork Stables has a number of quality horses for sale at various stages of training. It also provides quality boarding services for equine residents of the farm.
Boarding Services: Monthly Board, Short Term Stay, Clipping and other services
For more information, call Bernadette Cogdell at 704-474-4052 x 273
- 14'x14' stall with automatic waterer and ceiling fan
- Stall cleaning throughout the day
- Customized turnout (individual turn out available) in orchard grass and clover paddocks and pastures with four-board post-and-panel fencing
- A feed program tailored to your horse
- Blanketing, de-worming, and scheduling of farrier & vet visits
- Use of locker and dressing rooms with steam showers, tack room, and gourmet kitchen
- Use of all riding amenities